"Allah beri kita rasa itu..
Tenung lihat fikir gunakan..
Hargai.."

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Nini and Ninia....

Dear Nini....

I try to give the best as I can to make u feel comfortable in your life when we live for a long time in our house....I know I owe u much...but I try to full fill all the duties in our house..I know that is not enough to pay back what you give me...But I try to understand u...Your work...Your emotion...Is all about you....I try to understand...which I hope it can make you feel better...and make you understand me at the same time...But it does not change....you still act the same..and made me cried every night....no one knows...cause I don't want make you think about me and think what your fault....and make you feel guilty too....time past....why at the first time you meet me and year after that you can make me smile....but now...no...nothing from you....What is my fault Nini...I don't know...until now... I keep all the words in my heart....Because...I can't talk face to face with you about this...
Nini...I hope you realise it...I will pray until the end....


with love,
Ninia.......

2 comments:

rosesmiza said...

kily...knpe nie??

sharili said...

xde pape mija cyg....